Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I make the big time!


Hello dear readers,

I got published in the Onion Dome! I'm famous now! Whoo hoo!

Here are the links to the two articles:

New Confession Guide Bans Retelling of Liturgical Gaffes

Top Nine Rejected Onion Dome Headlines

Now, a warning about the first article and the comments that follow on The Onion Dome: It will get inappropriate jokes stuck in your head forever. The subject of the article is those eternal jokes.

Anyway, thanks for reading, and thanks for all of your kind comments. I am going to post some more Orthromance blog postings soon. I have an idea of what I want to say about "Match-Making and Other Bad Advice," my challenge is to make it actually funny. I also have written what I want to say about "Early Babies and Other Hazards of Passion" but I think I'll hang on to that until the end, since the blog has been, up until this point, mostly about the trials of loneliness, and that's about the next stage in your life, after you've found someone you're really enthusiastic about.

When I do think of something to write, I'll put it up.

In Christ,
Thomas Eric Ruthford

No comments: